|Reasons why Public Transport
is good for you
You're not serious, in Singapore? I thought the next bus usually takes 10 - 20 minutes (whether its completely full or not is another matter).
Hey, good training for IPPT (shuttle run), you know.
Again, good training for IPPT (chin-ups).
Food for the soul. And they say Singaporeans have no spiritual cultivation.
What are fingers for, anyway? We're born with fingers to:
1) dig nose during the wait for bus\train\taxis;
2) dial the phone for pizza;
3) use in a non-verbal expression to show what one thinks of the errant driver;
4) be jammed between the crack of doors and windows; and
5) many more to be mentioned.
Hey, if it's free......don't complain.
Also good for warding off the `white clothed angel', Bai Yi Tian Shi in Mandarin (you heard it here first) commonly known as ticket inspectors (sometimes I wonder about the validity of this vocation).